Job Description: Responsible for secure design, development and operation of Intel's hardware and software products and services. Responsibilities may include threat assessment, design of security components, vulnerability assessment. Ensures products conform to standards and specifications. Develops plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyze risks. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal process. Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories, attacks and contributes to literate and conferences. May participate in development or intellectual property. Require thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internships.
- Ph.D or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline with knowledge of computer security, applied cryptography, computer architecture, operating systems and programming (C, IA Assembly)
- Minimum of 6 months experience with hardware/software/network security
- Minimum of 6 months experience with security methodologies and/or security framework
- Minimum of 6 months experience in computer architecture with depth in at least one focused area
- Demonstrate results in projects involving some of the above areas
- Minimum of 12 months experience with security technologies (for example, authentication, cryptography, secure protocols), security vulnerabilities and attack profiles, including security threat analysis and knowledge of existing attacks on Intel platforms is highly desirable
- Minimum of 12 months experience with x86 and C development skills
- Minimum of 12 months experience with software and/or hardware testing and tools, low level debug. Experience with hacking hardware (programming FPGAs, Flash chips, etc) would be a plus.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.