Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The candidate in this role will seek to increase Schneider Electric revenue by building strong business relationships with our existing customers in order to develop solutions to their evolving Security needs. Our portfolio of products and services includes specific emphasis on commercial Access Control, CCTV/DVR, iP Video, Intrusion Detection, Intercom, Security, and Infant Protection Systems. A positive attitude to provide exceptional customer satisfaction and a proven ability to produce high quality results is required. Other responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Act as primary interface for all customer requirements.
- Determine customer needs and prepare a sales strategy and formal account plan to gain customer understanding of Schneider Electric’s service offerings.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Develop and present proposals to customers and internal management teams.
- Provide oversight and review on all aspects of the customer experience including sale of parts, preventative maintenance, emergency service, contract execution/renewal, quoted service work, etc...
- Ensure project or service is executed as sold.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with lead customer contacts, contractors, and Schneider Electric sales and service teams.
- Drive Customer Satisfaction scores to create Promoters within our customer base.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage pipeline activity and time effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience estimating, designing and/or troubleshooting Security system layouts.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build viable business relationships both internally and externally.
- Willingness to learn and apply proven sales principles and practices.
- Ability to build new business relationships to grow our Security business.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possession of a current PERC Card is a plus.
- Product certifications a plus!
- Cameras: Axis, Pelco, Genetec
- DVR: Pelco, Milestone
- Access Control: Andover Continuum, RS2
- Infant Protection Systems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience. EXPERIENCE:
Three (3) years related work experience SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent organizational skills.
TAC product knowledge a plus but not required .
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.