What you will do
A Tyco Integrated Security Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert. Alleviates concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. Advises customers and the Customer Monitoring Center (CMC) of the status of the systems and processes of inspections. How you will do it
What we look for
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- Performs repair and/or inspections of intrusion detection, close circuit television, Access Control systems and fire alarms (if applicable).
- Assists service technicians with system repairs and completes minor repairs including battery replacement.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service connectivity.
- Complete all forms accurately and customer paperwork as required.
- Manage and schedule daily, weekly and monthly contracted inspections as assigned to ensure monthly inspections are completed as scheduled for the calendar month.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience installing or inspecting/repairing TycoIS or comparable product lines (to include Honeywell, DSC, Bosch/Radionics, etc.)
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to unload ladder from fleet vehicle and climb ladder.
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.