IBM Security solutions help detect, address and prevent security breaches through integrated hardware and software solutions. Powered by deep analytics and trusted IBM Security expertise, our robust portfolio of comprehensive, scalable industry leading tools deliver unparalleled security intelligence with reduced complexity and lower maintenance costs.
IBM Security solutions is looking for a Sales Manager to cover the Communications Sector in the Southeast Territory.
As a Security Solutions Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of sales professional in their role selling IBM's Security Portfolio. In additional to selling the IBM Security portfolio the team is responsible for developing, progressing and closing opportunities weekly, monthly, and quarterly. As the sales leader you will be responsible for all coaching, mentoring as well as leading by example. Forecasting, pipeline development and progression are key to success in this role, a significant focus on these areas should be assumed.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing and cultivating client relationships and satisfaction, successfully resolving any complaint issues, and ensuring a plan for the successful implementation of products and solutions.
- Individuals in this role focus on developing short-term department planning objectives including resource requirements and the development of strategic approaches for their client set. They ensure the appropriate skill mix and job role expertise is maintained by their team to succeed with their assigned clients and/or focus areas and provide coaching as needed. They successfully execute the basic management responsibilities common to all IBM managers. They leverage IBM as a global company to achieve local business objectives. In support of a high performance culture, they motivate and recognize individuals based on results achieved.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of their business strategies and initiatives, key business processes, and their areas of strength and weakness; their financial objectives and performance; and their market including their competitors.
- Develop an understanding of their business organization, culture, history and reputation.
- Collaboratively with the client sales team and the client, understand their vision and their concerns, and current or potential issues that will impact their success in meeting their objectives and attaining this vision.
- Gain agreement on solutions that can enhance their business and improve their success.
- Able to apply Security Solutions business knowledge, selling themes, and capabilities to develop appropriate cross-brand and/or Alliance solutions that promote client success.
- Able to develop comprehensive Communications market-focused solutions that achieve client business agenda. Able to tailor discussions of solutions and benefits appropriately for different client executive audiences
- Understand the fundamentals of the client's business from the perspective of the client.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.