What you will do
A Tyco Integrated Security Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert. Alleviates concerns the customer may have regarding a security system (Video Cameras, Burglar Alarms, Access Control Systems, Fire Alarm Systems). Advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
How you will do it
What we look forRequired
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- Service and repair Commercial security/Fire Alarm/CCTV/Card Access systems
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience installing and inspecting/repairing Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
- Electrical/Electronic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license required.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.