What you will do
This position will be responsible for installation, programming, and commissioning of a wide variety of security systems throughout the Cleveland market. Systems include access control systems, CCTV systems, and intrusion systems for clients. Individual must be capable of installing and troubleshooting equipment at customer's locations according to the national electric code, company, and customer guidelines.
How you will do it
What we look forRequired
- Must have at least two years directly related experience installing or servicing security products as described above.
- Must be proficient in the use and application of personal computers.
- Must have a working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, battery analyzers, frequency, meters, decibel, meters, etc
- Must possess excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy, when dealing with customers. Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Outstanding Customer service and problem solving skills
- PC Skills including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to lift/move equipment weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work overtime if necessary.
- 5-10 years experience in security installation / troubleshooting.
- Experience with Software House, ONSSI, and Kantech a plus
- Experience with IP/digital video recording equipment and network video recording equipment.
- Experience with Axis Cameras
Excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. Laptop computer and company vehicle are provided as part of this job.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .