We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
IBM is now hiring for our Rocket Center, West Virginia location (near Cumberland, Maryland) and has immediate opportunities for forward thinking Security Tools Engineers with a passion for growth and innovation.
Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to configure, develop, deliver and support applications for our clients in areas such as Mobile, Big Data, Cloud Computing or Smarter Commerce. The candidate will gain valuable on the job training while building in-demand technical skills. Our clients are some of the world's leading companies and you will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobsIn this exciting role you will
- Be responsible for the configuration, design, and administration of security tools for our Client's systems managed by IBM.
- Configure and manage security tools in compliance with Client's requirements while also ensuring continued compliance for all devices.
- Work with the security operations center team to ensure security devices/tools are configured properly to monitor, tracked, and analyze networks/systems for potential security violations while also assisting in all such potential incidents.
- Provide Information security subject matter expertise throughout the tasking and translate security requirements into technical designs/solutions.
- Have excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Administration / Management of Host Based Intrusion Prevention System
- Administration / Management of SIEM Tools
- Administration / Management of Vulnerability Analysis Tools
- Troubleshoot security anomalies and potential security violations
- Perform DISA STIG configuration validation against security systems, devices, and appliances
- Participate in the C&A lifecycle to ensure technical configuration compliance for a systems and networks
- Review updated STIG guidance and ensure all requirements are followed through to completion
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.