Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Under general supervision is responsible for the detection and reporting of safety hazards on Leadership Center property, provides immediate First Aid response, maintains a secure facility and perimeter, enforces Center regulations, investigates and reports criminal offenses, and assists clients and visitors to and on the campus. Performs other duties as the need shall arise. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides security for Aramark personnel
- Escorts staff on money runs
- Position reports to the Unit Controller
- This position requires the ability to gather and interpret information and to accurately complete required reporting procedures
- Officers should be knowledgeable in search and seizure, constitutional rights, investigative, and interviewing techniques
- Officers as a general rule work independently and under indirect supervision
- Officers are required to maintain daily contact with a wide range of people including guests, Fire/Police officials, and employees
- This position requires officers to maintain confidentiality about all investigations, incidents, etc.
Officers as a general rule work independently and under indirect supervision
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.