- Administer Launch Readiness System and provide training and support to ensure every product launch is properly captured and updated in the system
- Coordinate feedback and work with 3 rd party consultants to increase functionality to the Launch Readiness System.
- Provide Training and support to the hubs to ensure proper use of tool.
- Develop management reports to ensure proper tracking or progress, critical upcoming activities, and critical tasks leading to a potential change in launch year
- Share best practices with Hubs and key Functional areas to ensure cross-pollination of learning experiences
- Manage product launch additions or deletions form the system
- Provide statistics of use and key decision-making content in the tool
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Process or Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities
- Pursuing a minimum of a Master's degree in Industrial, Process or Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Project Management or PMO
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.