Seed Technician - Coordination & Support
The Monsanto Organization is seeking a highly motivated Coordination & Support Technician that will report to the Systems Coordination Manager and is a member of the Field Operations Team. The role includes managing, overseeing, and continuous improvement of the site that will aid in transforming the workforce across functional teams in the digital age.
The Coordination & Support Technician will maintain a strong relationship with the Functional leads and work collaboratively with other farms across the state in standardizing systems and workflows across the state. The successful candidate will adapt quickly to changes in our business, build strong relationships and leverage the talents, skills and resources of team members.
- Lead peers and field crew in driving awareness, ownership, and accountability in the implementation and adaptation of new systems that improve efficiency and productivity of workforce such as PPE, Supply and Fleet management.
- Provide data reporting by utilizing visual applications that drive awareness and transparency on efficiency and productivity of different workflows in the farm.
- Responsible in researching, collaborating and owning projects that will enhance efficiency and productivity of workforce in the field.
- Responsible for conducting and standardizing trainings on new applications or workflows related to coordination and support activities.
- Work with ESH and Enablement Teams in enhancing and digitizing inspection forms and checklists used for housekeeping and inventory tasks.
- Capability to clearly present information and influence or persuade others through written or written communications
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Results oriented approach
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while exhibiting situational judgment
- Valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experienced in Computer systems such as Nintex Form/Workflows
- Bilingual - Filipino language
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.