Segment Marketing Manager - Enterprise-10212580
Cintas is currently looking for a Segment Marketing Manager - Enterprise for the Corporate Marketing Department. The Segment Marketing Manager - Enterprise works collaboratively with key stakeholders (sales and operations) to develop, implement and manage Cintas marketing and technology programs that increase business lines utilized by existing customers and establish relationships with new customers.
Responsibilities include the execution of marketing plans and campaigns, managing the fulfillment of marketing materials, interacting with internal Cintas partners to ensure successful program acceptance/execution and reporting/analysis of campaigns and program results.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
• Minimum 3 years Marketing experience or demonstrated knowledge of Marketing practices
• Minimum 2 years project management experience, preferred
• Experience with marketing technology programs, preferred
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills, preferred
• Proficiency in relevant computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Expected travel 20% with overnight stays
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Marketing
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.