Mercury Printing has an immediate opening for a Selling Sales Manager in Memphis. The Selling Sales Manager will be responsible for selling Mercury's printing and related services by developing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts as well as assist the President in the development of company strategy and provide overall leadership for the sales team.
- Sells company capabilities to new and established customers. Acts as service representative to all customers.
- Accountable for maintaining and expanding annual profitable sales to assigned customers.
- Identifies needs of customers and potential customers regarding printed materials. Educates himself/herself in all phases of customer’s business.
- Provides assistance and guidance to the sales team on strategic opportunities.
- Provide guidance to the President on strategy, with a focus on revenue growth.
- Provides leadership and on-boarding assistance for new Account Executives.
- Completes RFQs for jobs and potential jobs, and reviews preliminary invoices for live jobs and potential jobs, if applicable.
- Maintains customer relations and customer satisfaction for all of Mercury's clients.
- Maintains a comprehensive and accurate database of all contacts within existing accounts as well as key prospective accounts.
- Analyze sales activity such as sales's team usage of time, expenses, and feedback on jobs won and lost.
- Informs CSRs of customer problems, eliminates obstacles for the sales staff.
- Develops additional contacts at each account to assure continuity and/or sales growth.
- Lead and/or attends scheduled sales meetings and participates in training.