Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position? Objective:
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for sales performance in their assigned geography by developing and executing the overall strategy, leading their distributors, identifying and developing new OEMs, and nurturing internal relationships to achieve growth plans. Key Interfaces
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Customer Service
- Flexcenter (custom products)
- Product Management
Qualifications: This job might be for you if: Education
- Develop and execute on an annual sales plan based on company objectives.
- Lead channel growth by initiating and monitoring MAPs (Mutual Action Plans) with distributor partners.
- Prospect, qualify and develop new customers who are a good fit for SEM USA solutions.
- Actively manage OEM relationships with distributors by performing joint calls, application reviews and training.
- Assess key markets and applications in the geography and send priorities to develop new business.
- Manage the input of all appropriate information into Salesforce.
- Provide feedback to the company on competitive information, new successes and market trends.
- Participate in trade shows or associations as needed to help build the SEM USA brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Motion Control sales experience
- Industrial and Life Sciences segment exposure
- Demonstrated success in developing distributors
- Success in identifying and developing OEMs
- Strong capabilities in managing complex market and commercial situations.
- Microsoft Office
- CRM tools Salesforce experience is a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.