Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of Workday.
If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Account Executive, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Workday's field sales team to drive net new business sales into large, strategic accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday's products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
- If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of selling to C-level within large enterprise accounts from a direct, field sales position
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday into large enterprise accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven successful experience on transformational sales and creating a new for innovation with global accounts
- Prior sales experience of selling disruptive solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications (preferably ERP / HCM / Financial planning)
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards large enterprise organisations
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills