Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday Customer Base Account Executives use their extensive experience and consultative selling skills to manage and grow long-standing relationships with existing customers and executive sponsors.
You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions. And you will help develop and grow customers into key references for Workday. If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you. Responsibilities/Experience/Skills/Education:
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in an ERP environment
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
This position is of high strategic importance to Workday.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.