Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The Senior Strategic Account Executive (Senior Director Level) will own responsibility for defining, negotiating and winning new agreements with global merchants and US and partners for Visa eCommerce solutions.Qualifications
To accomplish this objective, the person in this role will routinely perform the following key activities:
- Lead sales and services discussions with strategic merchants and be responsible for all activities related to the opportunity. Compensation is tied to success in winning new business
- Be responsible for achieving sales and growth objectives for Visa eCommerce Solutions, including Visa Checkout, in a portfolio of strategic merchant and partner relationships
- Make compelling presentations, written proposals and engagement plans to build relationships, discover critical insights for effective solution selling, and extend existing Visa relationships. Negotiate and close merchant agreements covering commercial terms and conditions
- Demonstrate leadership among cross-functional team members and executives related to sales activities and results
- Support the Vice President, Digital Solutions in internal and external activities to achieve the team's goals
- Forecast current pipeline of business and accurately call closings and quarterly attainment
- Develop and implement a business plan for a set of named accounts and drive opportunity, in conjunction with all key external and internal stakeholders including teammates from marketing, integration and product
- Represent client's interest and needs internally within Visa through demonstrating an understanding of the client's objectives, strategies/key initiatives, underlying business philosophy, financial model, and key players; as well as Visa's interaction model and approach for winning more business
- Update Visa executive leadership on all account activities and performance
- Collaborate with key internal Visa partners - including Finance, Legal, Product, Marketing, Financial Institution Sales, Merchant Sales and account teams on applicable initiatives
- Minimum 15 years of experience, in client-facing role providing sales, business development and consulting advice in ecommerce, digital marketing, financial services, enterprise software
- Proven competency negotiating business agreements for complex enterprise services, with an aptitude to lead campaigns as part of larger sales and account team
- Proven record of accomplishment of successful sales and relationship management with success at 'C' level executives within client organizations
- Proven ability to direct technical services teammates as part of a cross-functional account team
- Evidence of success of team leadership is highly desired
- MBA highly desired; BA/BS required with consideration for other credentials with experience
- Digital payments and/or financial services industry expertise is highly desirable
- Facility to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, including executive
- Proficient in salesforce or other CRM system; Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Typical travel is 25% per week
- Can be based anywhere in the US as a Telecommuter
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.