**Senior Partner Account Manager**
We’re experiencing significant growth in our sales organization. This opportunity is ideal for a proven sales professional with experience working with and influencing partners in the channels space.
The Partner Account Manager is responsible for influencing and driving channel revenue, strategic planning and partnership management for assigned VCE coalition partners. This position will partner with the appropriate CPSD channel enablement, services, solutions and GTM strategy in order to maximize partner’s profitability and growth, market share and revenue. All VCE Account Managers will be offered an extensive training and development program within their first week of employment. The Account Manager will be required to complete all activities outlined in the training program during their first 90 days and attend a three day sales enablement training at the end of that 90 days
· Assess partner focus markets and apply capacity planning in order to determine and shape overall partner strategy.
· Coordinate and interlock with field Cisco, EMC and VMware channel managers and market leadership to prioritize solutions and practice areas to be developed by the partner as well as, the channel support process.
· Identify and recruit partners for new business. Recruit existing partners for new solution opportunities.
· Meet and exceed channel assigned revenue targets.
· Serve as key strategic advisor to top partner executives, helping to grow the business and VCE opportunity.
· Create the partner business case(s) to address new go-to-market solutions.
· Develop, maintain, and nurture executive decision maker relationships with partners.
· Drive and own the partner business planning activities. Provide insight and coordinate appropriate resources required to conduct partner planning meetings that define specific actions necessary to enable the partner’s technical, service, sales, and fulfillment capacity.
· Create joint account strategy across the partner and VCE. Coordinate and manage VCE resources to assist the partner.
· Track partner progress on meeting planned objectives. Manage and administer the partner on programs of issues that require VCE or partner executive buy-in or decisions.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of strategic partner’s business model (profit margin, cash flow, etc) and be able to support development of long range partner vision considering trends, market, industry, and projected implications. Provide solution development and GTM strategies that assist partners in further differentiating their offerings. Candidate must have the ability to create multi-partner ecosystem relationships that bolster individual partner offerings. The ability to influence partner loyalty and investment is key to success in this position.
Preferred candidates will have an in-depth understanding of Virtualization, Compute/Server, Networking, Storage, Automation Systems/Tools and Data Center applications, as well as, key vendor offerings in the assigned market. Knowledge of VMware, Cisco, and EMC products/solutions (UCS, Clarion< V-Max, Nexus, etc.) and applications (SAP, ERP, CRM, etc.) highly desirable.
If you think you have what it takes to continue the remarkable growth and success of VCE, we invite you to explore a career with a recognized industry leader. We’ll give you the chance to learn more and accomplish more, faster than you ever thought possible. The Cloud is waiting. What are you waiting for?
_At CPSD we recognize the importance of reflecting the world's diversity within our workforce and we are committed to supporting equal employment opportunity. Make no mistake; diversity is a way of life at VCE._
211 - VCE
US - New York - New York City