(Work Schedule: Full Time, Days) Position Summary:
Under the supervision and direction of the Asst. Controller, the Senior Accountant is responsible for performing routine accounting functions that directly impact the organization's financial performance. The Sr. Accountant will assist the Controller/Director of Finance and Assistant Controller/Assistant Director in tasks as assigned.
Certain of these tasks are the sole responsibility of the Senior Accountant while others provide assistance to the Controller and other members of the Accounting Team in the accomplishment of overall departmental and hospital goals. Qualifications: Minimum Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- 2 years hospital/healthcare accounting experience preferred
- S pecial Qualifications
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice.
- Able to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer experience.
- Must be able to work with interruptions and priority changes frequently.