Are you an experienced accounting professional looking for a new opportunity with a growing brand? Adecco is currently assisting a client in Sharonville, OH in their search for a Senior Accountant. This is a great direct hire opportunity for candidates who possess previous accounting and finance experience in a manufacturing setting. This client of ours value individuals who have a positive attitude, are self-accountable and eager to work. Please review the information below and if you qualify click "Apply Now!"
• Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm (must be flexible for OT)
Duties related to this Senior Accountant opportunity:
• Prepare financial documents are 5 to 6 plant locations on a monthly basis as well as perform month-end and year-end close duties
• Monitor and assist with other plant location financials
• Train and mentor junior staff
• Monitor internal corporate procedures and controls
• Assist with financial audits
• Follow an outlined process to create consistent results
Qualifications of this Senior Accountant opportunity:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of applicable work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Dynamics preferred
• Strong knowledge of GAAP policies and procedures
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.