Adecco is currently recruiting for an Senior Accountant for our High Profile/Industry Leading client located in Foothill Ranch, CA. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
This position applies principles of accounting to reach and analyze financial information and maintains account and statistical records.
• Accurately compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare and make general ledger account entries to properly document business transactions.
• Prepares monthly intercompany interest expense and interest income schedules. Analyzes and records intercompany billings, intercompany fund transfers and intercompany pay-offs for the client and its subsidiaries.
• Records changes in ABCP and performs reconciliations for various asset and liability accounts on a monthly basis.
• Records transactions with parent and affiliates (inventory & non-inventory purchases, expense reimbursement, etc.)
• Assists in preparing quarterly financial statements and reporting to the parent company.
• Monitors and reconciles sales register, freight, prepaid, obsolescence, repossessed & loan pool activities.
• Performs account analysis, proposes required journal entries as needed and recommends solutions for problems/improvements to existing systems and processes.
• Assists in preparation of quarterly review and year-end audit schedules for outside auditing firm.
• Analyzes financial information and prepares various financial data for management and outside auditors.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), J-Sox, regulations and company policies & procedures.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college and minimum 5-7 years related experience and/or training in an accounting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. CPA and/or Master's in Accounting or related field preferred.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.