Adecco Direct-Hire has an immediate opening for a Sr. Accountant in Edinburg. This is a full time in-house position with an industry leader. The selected professional will enjoy a competitive compensation package, an opportunity to expand their professional skill set, and room for professional growth. Compensation range depends on experience.
- Assist with monthly close, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and management reporting.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of internal controls over the corporate accounting function
- Analyze actual results and prepare monthly and quarterly financial statement variance analyses versus forecast & budget.
- Perform all accounting for various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Perform month-end close activities, including journal entries.
- Prepare supporting schedules and monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with pre-close financial statement review to ensure statement accuracy and post-close review with variance explanations.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Experience in Big 4 or Top 100 CPA firm is preferred but not required.
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.