Job Location: Tampa FL
Lead automation initiative to implement a Global reconciliation tool across MetLife Europe, Asia and Latin America regions. This include standardize bank reconciliations by automation, global tool (Frontier System), apply Global Corporate Policy reconciliation requirements. In addition to this role the associate will work with other members of the AP team to assist customers with Ariba On Demand the Procurement Invoicing tool from an Admin Tech Support.
- Manage Project Life-Cycle
- Responsible for BRD creation,
- project plan with timelines
- Data analysis,
- UAT testing with test scripts
- Transition to production
- Partner with reconciliation system IT, Treasury, in-country finance team to document country reporting requirements.
- Review of in-country Reconciliation processes and policies
- Standardized reconciliation processes to ensure countries follow Global Corporate Policies.
(5 -7 bullets)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Must have excellent written communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks prioritizes, solve problems and meet deadlines.
Effective decision making skills, sound judgment and ability to work independently.
Show willingness to learn and be a team player.
Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Knowledge and experience with Global Sourcing software applications (Oracle, Frontier)
- Knowledge and experience with BI Publisher
- Knowledge and experience with Ariba On Demand
In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
Financial Management Group
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”