Prudential Beneficiary Services is seeking a bright, motivated and organized individual for a Senior Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities will include, but nay not be limited to:
- Performs general administrative work of moderate difficulty and complexity.
- Operates computer using intermediate software applications, e.g., develops complex tables and statistical charts, designs spreadsheets with basic formulas and develops routine word processing macros.
- Makes minor decisions and recommendations, e.g., reads, directs and prioritizes mail, screens calls and responds to routine questions.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Schedules appointments for management and maintains calendars.
- Receives general instructions and acts when general instructions indicate courses of action.
- May obtain or discuss data, but have very limited responsibility for obtaining approval, or cooperation. May respond to routing questions for manager or director
This position can be located in Dresher, PA or Jacksonville, FL locations.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.