Prudential Beneficiary Services is seeking a bright, motivated and organized individual for a Senior Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities will include, but nay not be limited to:
- Performs general administrative work of moderate difficulty and complexity.
- Operates computer using intermediate software applications, e.g., develops complex tables and statistical charts, designs spreadsheets with basic formulas and develops routine word processing macros.
- Makes minor decisions and recommendations, e.g., reads, directs and prioritizes mail, screens calls and responds to routine questions.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Schedules appointments for management and maintains calendars.
- Receives general instructions and acts when general instructions indicate courses of action.
- May obtain or discuss data, but have very limited responsibility for obtaining approval, or cooperation. May respond to routing questions for manager or director
This position can be located in Dresher, PA or Jacksonville, FL locations. Qualifications:
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity required.
- High School Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong business/administrative experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dependability and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization required.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills needed
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills required.
- Strong initiative and attention to detail a must with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple assignments and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints as needed.
- Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player.
- Willingness to take direction from various sources required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer applications, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.