A Senior Administrative Assistant job in Santa Clara, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology The ideal candidate will have the Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and their assistants, and handle various administrative duties. In this role you will be responsible for heavy calendar management using iCal -manage daily calendars showing flexibility problem solving abilities; adjust and prioritize schedules due to last minute changes from conflicting meetings, coordination with executive schedules, and meeting room. The payrate for this role is $22-$25/hour.
Senior Administrative Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Heavy calendar management using iCal -managing daily calendars showing flexibility and problem solving abilities; adjust and prioritize schedules due to last minute changes from conflicting meetings, coordination with executive schedules, and meeting room availability.
• Ability to coordinate key team meetings with internal leadership teams across the client as well as with external business partners
• Setting up large team meetings, arranging off site team meetings when necessary, and organizing catering when needed
• Arranging complex domestic and international travel and process expense reports
• BA or BS Preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience supporting large teams or senior executives
• Must have proactive problem solving abilities to deal with challenging deadlines and priorities
• Must demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Senior Administrative Assistant job in Santa Clara, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Ellen Ledet at 512-823-2379 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.