Senior Administrative Assistant
Posted: December 16, 2016
Reference ID: 1677148490
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a Logistics Associate position in Madera, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
To apply all business system functions required to support the definition, clarification, and entry of all Service and Food Lab Sales Orders and Projects required for the business, and to assure the accuracy and timeliness of hours and expenses charged and supporting documentation. Full scope ownership of the service administrative process. Assist with customer service parts research and processing of Logtec Repair Orders. Manage processing of daily packing slips for addition of freight and invoice generation.
Responsibilities for the Logistics Associate include:
• Ownership of Service Dept administrative functions - create service and food lab orders and update as needed during course of project, SyteLine Project,and Replicon Project creation and posting of hours from timecards and expenses; complete and close sales orders on monthly basis and submit for billing.
• Maintain accurate reports and records to support internal, SOX and KPMG audits.
• Insure all reports of work are received in a timely manner from service team. Update various reports and post all to SharePoint. With implementation of upgraded business system, update Knowledge Base and Unit tracking for optimum service results.
• Maintain information on Service SQDC board.
• Print and prepare field installation drawings when needed and send to assigned Service Tech. Create Shipping Memos for shipment of service tools to job sites.
• Update Monthly Recurring Billing Spreadsheet and process all recurring packing slips for revenue recognition. Initiate e-mail to SSC on leases due for PF billing for new lease year.
• Monitor and track Contracts and Leases via excel spreadsheets.
• Process daily domestic and International packing slips with applicable freight charges and invoice process to customer with communication to SSC in timely manner.
• Maintain archived scan files for all packing slips.
• Manage and maintain Service Order files and history records in paper files or scanned documents.
• Support service team as needed with after-hours emergencies.
• Perform administrative duties as assigned by Service and Customer Service Departments.
• Enter all sales orders related to Service. If EPART / SSERV, enter and route both orders.
• Enter sales orders for lease customers and other sales orders as assigned.
• Handle all steps on LogTec Repair Process - assign RMA, prepare estimate to customer, enter sales order, request Pick and Pack for invoice.
• Handle order entry and packing slip process on all Leased Milk Installation royalty reports with communication to SSC.
• Maintain SOX Checklist for all orders >$50K with scans of all required documents to Customer Service Drive.
• Assume all responsibility for Order Entry to support ICS Alpharetta.
• Coordinate for technical assist as needed with GA office.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Four-year degree required, BS or BA in a technical field highly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone and customer communication skills
• Three (3) to five (5) years of customer service experience
• Strong skills with a PC and MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
• Ability to work overtime during month end closing
• Basic mechanical aptitude
• Strong organization, problem solving and prioritization skills
• Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
• Ability to work independently
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Logistics Associate position in Madera, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!