Ethicon Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Senior Administrative Assistant, located in Somerville, New Jersey.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President. The candidate must maintain a highly professional and efficient office environment. The successful individual must exercise sound judgment and discretion, independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing correspondence, presentations, agenda and other documentation as required.
- Schedule meetings through Outlook, prepare domestic and international travel, complete expense reports, set up and arrange outside and visitor company visits, schedule/coordinate Live meetings & video conferences.
- Interact with management on a day-to-day basis, handling very confidential documents and materials.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and self-manage in a fast paced environment is required ensuring that attention to detail and accuracy are met.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism is critical.
- The position requires strong business partnering skills and the ability to leverage internal relationships to complete tasks and schedule meetings.
- A minimum of a HS diploma is required; college degree or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of intermediate to advanced administrative experience is required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Customer and employee focus required.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision required.
- Strong computer skills working with Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.