At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:
3M is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support he Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, a part of 3M's Industrial Business group. Senior Administrative Assistant
The role will support the U.S. Subsidiary Sales & Marketing business by handling a wide variety of administrative duties for the Business Unit Managers and their teams as well as the Business Transformation lead.Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Outlook calendar management
- Schedule customer and division meetings
- Coordinate travel
- Processing Peoplesoft invoices and create PO's
- Ship domestic and international shipments (Intraship)
- Submit and approval expense vouchers
- Handle special projects requests
- Process and create excel spreadsheets
- Create Powerpoint Presentations
- Monthly time reporting (Cybershift)
- Coordinate monthly A3 updates and manager the War room
- Support BT customer communications via database entries, mailings. presentations
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an administrative function
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with Microsoft Office
- Post Secondary Education is preferred
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, if necessary, for projects
- Demonstrate ability to complete assignments under pressure and short timelines
- Ability to work well with and respect all levels of the organization
- Consistent and thorough communicator and planner
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook and Peoplesoft
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: No travel is anticipated
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.