Sr. Administrative Assistant
New York, NY
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant with 3+ years of experience to provide comprehensive support to our senior-level directors based in both NYC and Sunnyvale, CA. You will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors and visitors and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. You will also be responsible for anticipating the needs of the executive team and flexibly accommodating work schedules.
• Partial to full support of three (3) Directors
• Plan, organize, manage and analyze multiple calendars (above)
• General support for team of 200+; Proficiently answer, screens and route internal and external inquiries, sharing knowledge, assisting when possible.
• Set agendas, prepare presentations, document meeting minutes and manage action items
• Partner with Executive Assistant within the organization on joint tasks and projects
• Coordinate travel arrangements with the expectation of multiple travelers and last minute changes, including passport and visa applications
• Manage and reconcile expense reports, budgets, purchase and procurement requisitions and contracts
• Organize meetings and special events, not exhaustive of all hands, off-sites, culture events, luncheons, fireside chats, branding events, social events, team building, etc.
• Take initiative to create and foster culture programs to increase morale across the organization
• Act as point of contact between workplace services and the organization to meet all conference room needs and coordinate incremental move requests to drive team office moves
• Partner with HR, Finance, Legal and other teams on reporting and reconciliation
• Applies judgment with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business, routinely needing to multi-task with little to no direction
• Learn about department or company-wide cost savings standards and expectations, proactively pursuing other options when appropriate
• Provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiency of the organization including, but not limited to streamlining operations with recruiting and talent teams
• Develop and maintain administrative processes, that reduce redundancy and improve accuracy, while achieving organizational objectives
• Maintain an advance degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgement and discretion
• Provide back-up support for other assistants when needed
Basic Qualifications :
• 3+ years of experience working at a senior and/or executive administrative level
• Has prior experience supporting Directors or above at Technology/Engineering industry.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills, specifically related to time management, budgets and projects
• Demonstrates ability to be proactive, take initiative, exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
• Understands and meets deadlines and time sensitive issues in a fast paced environment
• Executes flawlessly in highly ambiguous and dynamic environment
• Intuitively sees gaps and proactively develops effective solutions
• Builds relationships with assistant community as well as with internal/external leaders and other team members
• Maintains confidentiality and acts with discretion with a high degree of maturity/professionalism with senior leadership
• Manages stakeholders effectively
• Proactively volunteers for special projects
• Ability to create and/or modify processes and scale best practices across the organization and within the broader LinkedIn EA community
• Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible
• Adapts to changes in systems, tools, and processes
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.