Senior Administrative Assistant
This person will be able to request and secure access and equipment for all clinical new hires for HouseCalls and CCM programs. Will interact with various IT departments to identify software related issues. Will be working on standardizing equipment for all clinical staff under the CCM program. Will also manage both programs TB policy and procedure protocol and ensuring all employees are in compliance. This will require interaction with all CCM and HouseCalls sites on a regular basis. Will be able to answer questions re: any software, equipment and TB compliance issues/concerns.
• Ensure all clinical employees have the secure access and equipment needed/required
• Communicate with clinical staff about software and programs needed
• Communicate on a regular basis with sites re: TB testing
• Ensure sites are in compliance with the policy and procedure of TB testing
• Prepare reports on an as needed basis
• Present reports as need at business meetings for multilevel employees
(List minimum work experience, educational background, professional licenses, certifications and skills required to perform the job):
• Knowledge of computers and cell phones.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Must have experience working within a team environment.
• High School Diploma
• Familiar and comfortable using secure software and programs
• Experience putting in requests for softwar
• Basic experience of excel spreadsheets
• Comfortable attending and presenting at meetings with leadership employees
• Able to multi task
• Good organization skills
• Time management
• Good and clear communication skills
Shift Start/End Time: 8am to 4:30pm eastern Monday - Friday
Dress Code: Business Casual
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of secretarial support duties in a manner which will ensure the proper functioning of the business unit and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the department. The position works under the specific instruction and direction of one or more higher level staff and may provide administrative support to an individual office. Incumbents are regularly responsible for dealing professionally with confidential information while performing several aspects of assigned work. Specific tasks may be answering phones, maintaining files, scheduling appointments, producing correspondence, spreadsheets and presentation and otherwise relieving those supported of minor administrative tasks and business deals. Works under general supervision.