Johnson and Johnson Health Care Systems, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant, to be located in Piscataway and Skillman, NJ (50/50).
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Senior Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Regional Director, Customer Support Services (CSS) and the Regional Director, Customer Logistics and Capabilities (CLC).
• Perform advanced secretarial and administrative responsibilities in support of the RCL/Customer Solutions Directors, the CSS Sr. Managers, and their corresponding teams.
• Exercise sound judgment and discretion, independently assess and resolve complex situations/issues, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
• Provide Notary services for the building/group.
• Take on leadership role as Training Process Owner (TPO).
• Support daily routine responsibilities such as special projects, managing office supplies, Ariba procurement, SharePoint maintenance, portal communications, etc.
• Organize meetings internally (varying from 1:1 discussions to leadership team meetings to large conferences), as well as with external suppliers, structure town-hall sessions for the groups, and provide on-site coordination for meetings (in person, videoconference, teleconference) as needed and track key action items.
• Conduct on-boarding / off-boarding and coordinate / schedule interviews.
• Execute consistent and precise follow-up to ensure issues are resolved and projects completed on time, compose documents and correspondence, screen and direct incoming phone calls; coordinate, schedule and book domestic/international travel, copy/scan/fax, order supplies, disseminate mail, process invoices and maintain files with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
• Manage distribution listings, organizational charts, and personnel records and have full capability to manage a very busy and ever-changing office environment.
• Collaborate with other administrative colleagues, provide back up support as needed, and act as liaison with other departments.
• Administratively manage contractors.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree, Bachelor's degree or a certificate and/or formalized training as an administrative assistant preferred.
• Minimum of four (4) years advanced Administrative Assistant experience supporting a high level senior executive required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, including Outlook (advanced proficiency), PowerPoint (solid knowledge with focus on constructing presentation slides), and Excel (working knowledge).
• Familiarity with Office365 strongly preferred.
• Knowledge with Ariba and expense reporting system (Concur) preferred.
• Experience with making travel arrangements (Concur) preferred.
• Experience managing large and small meetings / events, on-site coordination, and complex schedules and logistics of an organization required.
• Experience with project management or supporting projects preferred.
• Current Notary Public certification preferred.
• Position requires ability to work 50/50 in Piscataway and Skillman, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.