Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as the senior administrative assistant providing support to the vice president of global quality assurance and localization and the leadership team. The chosen candidate will join our team of highly skilled admins and executive assistants with a targeted career path within the administrative department.Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the vice president of global quality assurance and localization and the team directors, including calendaring, expense reports, and travel arrangements.
- Plan meetings and conference calls, including calls across multiple time zones around the globe.
- Prepare written communications to internal and external contacts.
- Conduct tours for visiting guests.
- Event planning organization and oversight.
- Handle receipts and credit card reconciliation and create expense reports.
- Handle other duties as needed.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in an administrative role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of leadership
Required Application Materials
- Experience as an assistant to a vice president or above
- Experience in a game or entertainment company
- A passion for games
- Cover letter that includes why you are interested in working at Blizzard
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.