Supports an individual or a team in terms of general office duties such as monitoring and ordering standard office supplies; collating and assembling documents; accepting and delivering interoffice correspondence and reports. May also attend meetings and take and distribute minutes; schedule appointments and maintain supervisor's calendars; screen calls and visitors and make travel arrangements. Will defer all significant decision making to management. Technical skills may include the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) and/or other proprietary software as specific administrative tasks require. Successful candidate will have 3-6 years experience in an administrative support or similar position. Will demonstrate enthusiasm, aptitude, organizational skills and a willingness to learn.
- Preparing Documents: Using Microsoft Office and client specific software, the Administrative Assistant prepares and processes correspondence and memoranda, according to the requirements set by the client.
- Maintaining Calendar(s): Closely monitors and maintains client’s calendar, and updates the calendar to include meetings, appointments, due dates, and client-related activities.
- Travel Arrangements: Work closely with client to arrange/change travel arrangements on short notice.
- Maintaining Files: Maintains paper and electronic files in compliance with current policies. Handles documents as needed with filing instructions to ensure proper filing. Retrieves files as needed. Maintains chronological files and administrative files for client as needed.
- Coordinating Financial Functions Prepares expense reimbursement and disbursement requests.Prepares/processes bills and letters
- Providing Administrative Support: Coordinates travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, and prepares travel expense reports. Schedules meetings and arranges for conference rooms and meals. updates contact. Communicates effectively with clients and with others in the client’s environment. Is proactive in anticipating the business needs of the clients; plans ahead and meets deadlines.
- Cooperates with Team Efforts: Proactively demonstrates effective teamwork and provides assistance to others time permits. Works cooperatively with other departments and individuals in the client community.
- Other: : Performs other related secretarial and administrative duties as assigned. Regular and predictable attendance at the scheduled hour is an essential function of the job. Occasional overtime work may be required.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.