Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, to internal and external customers by interacting with clients/customers via phone and in person. The Senior Administrative Assistant often makes the first impression on our customer, and therefore is required to maintain a high professional and personal standard of attitude, behavior and appearance. Responsibilities Essential Functions of the role:
Qualifications Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- The Senior Administrative Assistant is a proficient expert in sound operational processes to ensure superior administrative support.
- Demonstrate proper phone etiquette by using appropriate script to answer and direct in-bound calls to appropriate individuals.
- Establish total awareness/ company knowledge to ensure quality of customer service.
- Educate Field Support, Sales, Recruiters and consultants on account requirements, compliance and processes.
- Manage and maintain Vendor Management Systems; including Technical Professional training, hours and timecard collection and troubleshooting system issues as needed.
- Auditing and reporting for leader:
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Create spreadsheets to track spread/revenue growth and other metrics
- Track account specific information for DNA (VMS, pre-employment paperwork, starts, compliance, time collection, etc...)
- Schedule travel as needed for DNA (flight, car and hotel).
- Assist DNA with monthly expense reports.
- Create and maintain email distribution lists for specific accounts.
- Create and maintain account manager contact sheets per account.
- Provides routine administrative support to include composing and typing documents, create spreadsheets, send emails, filing, faxing, binding, etc.
- Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel (pivot tables, conditional formatting, formatting, v-lookup/index, basic formulas: sum, count, average), PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Travel required for 2 day training for company specific app.
- The ability to be an independent solution based thinker, be highly resourceful, follow through and be highly proactive
- The ability to build relationships remotely with all Corporate partners.
- Positive mindset, attitude and approach, partnered with great effort are a requirement. Highly approachable and able to connect with partners quickly in a team culture rich environment.
Employees receive a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.