DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Senior Administrative Associate. This position will be based out of West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Administrative Associate is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Director of Commercial Strategy & Alliances and the Senior Director of US Marketing. This role must maintain a highly professional and efficient office environment, exercise sound judgment and discretion, independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
The Senior Administrative Associate will:
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, agenda and other documentation as required.
- Manage and maintain calendars and communications.
- Schedule meetings through Outlook, set up and arrange internal and external meetings/company visits.
- Prepare and manage domestic and international travel and complete travel expense reports.
- Schedule/Coordinate/Run WebEx & video conferences.
- Interact with internal & external management on a day-to-day basis while handling very confidential documents and materials through in-person and virtual meetings.
- Provide direction and coordinate workflow to clerical support persons or other administrative coordinators, as needed.
- Multi-task, prioritize and self-manage in a fast paced and matrix environment.
- Ensure that attention to detail and accuracy are met.
- Utilize knowledge of company & division objectives, organizational structure, and policies & procedures.
- Make recommendations to improve work processes and workflow, as appropriate.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required. An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in an administrative assistant capacity is required.
- Administrative experience supporting the Sr Director/Executive level is required.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Exceptional customer and employee focus is required.
- Strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, WebEx, etc.) are required.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism is required.
- The position requires strong business partnering skills and the ability to leverage internal relationships to complete tasks and schedule meetings.
- Must possess the ability to continually shift competing priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- This position may require up to 15% travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function