Job Location: Cary, NC
Responsible for design, development or installation, customization, optimization, upgrade and support of Serena ChangeMan ZMF in a large Enterprise environment with a large User Base.
- Takes lead role in projects and provides technical expertise for integrating products and technologies across all environments. Leads and participates in incident analysis and provides root cause updates to management.
- Takes lead role in coordination and implementation of the upgrade of Serena ChangeMan ZMF from version 6.x to version 8.x for the MetLife Enterprise.
- Defines specifications for complex operating software applications and/or modifies existing complex applications using engineering releases and utilities from the vendor. Designs, develops or engineers, tests and implements applications for multiple platforms and environments.
- Provides systems programming support including release management, maintenance and break/fix. Design, code, test, debug, and document modifications to these programs.
- Has responsibility for evaluation of new and existing software products. Provides SME knowledge to projects or initiatives that span the Enterprise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required. Provides technical guidance to Junior Staff and ChangeMan ZMF Administrators as needed.
- 5+ years of experience with Serena ChangeMan ZMF roles including global and local, administration, ChangeMan development, and XML services. Must have experience with ChangeMan version 6 or newer.
- 5+ years of experience with MVS concepts, facilities, utilities, JCL, and cataloged procedures; experience with TSO and ISPF.
- 5+ years of experience with VSAM, PDS, and PDSE file structures; OPC scheduling, special resources, variables and directives.
- 5+ years of general systems programming experience: COBOL, assembler programming experience, REXX, CLIST, ISPF dialog, and linkage editor/binder experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills, teamwork, partnership skills, and strong customer service focus.
- ADP or equivalent certification preferred, or must be obtained within 6 months of employment. US citizenship is a requirement for certification.
Global Technology & Operations
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 39762