Janssen Research & Development, LLC
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines (ID), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (CVM). .
Works independently and under minimal supervision to provide all necessary administrative support services for Vice President and Department members. Must be able to prioritize workload and balance numerous projects of complex nature. Must be very detailed oriented and well organized, able to work independently, under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Core Responsibilities)
- Prepare and edit reports, correspondence, organizational charts, slide presentations, and other pivotal clinical research documents
- Request Contracts, P.O.’s, etc.
- Schedule internal and external meetings and maintain calendars
- Schedule major regular meetings. Request agenda items and gather topics of discussion (protocols, etc.).
- Arrange travel both domestic and international for department members and consultants. 6. Prepare expense reports
- Prepare expense reports with little or no direction, complete and follow up on assignments with a broad and thorough understanding of group activities
- Receive and screen phone calls and greet visitors
- Assist other Administrative support as necessary
- Uunderstand and follow Company policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to assigned duties.
- Prepare and maintain confidential material
- Train in eLearning/eUniversity as required
Contacts Inside the Company: Clinical Research, Biostatistics, Data Management, Clinical Trial Management, R&D Admin, Process and System Support, Regulatory, Strategic Marketing, Sales/Marketing, Corporate Finance, Corporate Communications, HR and HCC
Contacts Outside the Company: Consultants, Vendors, Corporate partners
Supervision: Administrative and Professional Staff in Immunology Clinical Research. Supervises the trial-related activities of clinical trial team members assigned to the team from cross-functional areas.
Education: High School Diploma, Associate Degree in Secretarial Science or Business Administration preferred
Related Experience: Minimum of six years of Administrative experience. Excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision. Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
Special Training or Certification:
Computer Software Experience: Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Outlook, OrgPlus, Internet, SharePoint:
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function