At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities.
In January 2016, MetLife announced a plan to pursue the separation of a substantial portion of its U.S. Retail segment. Once separated, the new business will be called Brighthouse Financial.
Brighthouse Financial will serve customers the way they want, need and deserve. It will focus on eliminating the complexity, confusion and cost that can get in the way of many Americans who are seeking financial security. We will bring products to the market that add value to our customers' lives, and will be guided by a common set of values that focus on the customer and drive accountability.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking high-performing team members who are passionate about the company's mission. We are laser-focused on adding value to our customers and minimizing complexity in every decision and action. We are building high performing teams who set the bar high and hold each other accountable.
The Brighthouse Financial Digital Marketing team is looking for an Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Web Developer.
The AEM Web Developer will be responsible for the development of web sites using the Adobe platform, including site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing. Job Location
United States : North Carolina : Charlotte Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not Applicable Job Description
- Assist business partners in achieving strategic e-business objectives, taking a technical leadership role in some circumstances.
- Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM
- Contributes to user research and usability testing as needed.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
: Acts as a project lead in area of expertise and assists with mentoring and training lower level team members. Required Qualifications
- 5 years of technical work experience working with CMS platforms, and 2 years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM v6.0/CQ product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX).
- Experience customizing workflows, APIs, and integration with enterprise systems such as Salesforce, etc.
- Portfolio of most recent work available for review.
- Experience collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus.
- Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Ability to work in detailed oriented environment, managing multiple projects at once.
- Competencies: Customer focused, communication skills, interpersonal skills, creative, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks and preprocessors (Angular, Foundation, Sass, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
Americas Region Number of Openings
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop. Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job. Internal Use Only: 11M