Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Chief Customer Office is a global team focused solely on advocating for our customers. This team is the catalyst for creating a consistent & positive customer experience across our family of businesses that differentiates Dell & adds value through greater customer trust, loyalty & engagement.
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic team player with a keen eye for detail to lead program communications for the CCO, with focus on our Voice of Customer initiatives. Accountable for developing and executing an integrated communications roadmap/timeline, the role requires expert project management skills, proactively managing expectations of key stakeholders and executives as well as experience in distilling complex topics into easily digestible and actionable communications.Responsibilities:
- Designing and building an integrated Voice of the Customer communications plan and timeline to meet the needs of CCO programs, business stakeholders and cross-functional business stakeholders.
- Executing agreed upon plan; Developing all written program communications (emails, slides, executive summaries) to clearly and concisely communicate:
- What we hear from customers across a variety of listening posts (key themes, priorities)
- Progress made and milestones ahead
- Call to action for team members and leaders
- Acting as a liaison between program (NPS and other listening posts) and business stakeholders, proactively assessing stakeholder requirements and deadlines and adjusting plans accordingly.
- Collaborating with CCO communications strategy team to ensure consistent messaging in all communications.
- Contributing to and shaping the Voice of the Customer narrative and messaging
- Partnering and building relationships with Global Communications team, CCO program leads and other communicators and stakeholders to understand opportunities to embed Voice of Customer message into regular communications
- Following consistent governance and reporting processes to ensure program execution for maximum impact
- 5-8 years' experience in public relations/communications (agency or corporate environment) or Marketing
- MBA Preferred
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating global projects in complex and challenging environments.
- Capability to plan over short, medium and long-term timeframes and adjust plans and resource requirements accordingly.
- Ability to bring order and structure amid changing program dynamics, while balancing various expectations and competing deliverables
- Experience in rationalizing inputs from multiple stakeholders and connect-the-dots across programs
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, time-sensitive environments
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be capable of working with a team, as well as with a great deal of autonomy
- Possess a flexible, enthusiastic and proactive demeanor with a hands-on, detail-oriented work ethic
- Maintain a high level of process and deliverable quality and consistency as well as excellent relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Communications
Job ID: R93467
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.