Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat. In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. Secureworks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We've been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers' polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
- Develops, manages, and maintains comprehensive, accurate project plans and schedules, as well as performs estimation, forecasting, planning, analysis, issue / risk / change management, escalation management, meeting facilitation, and status reporting
- Work within GPMO to establish appropriate processes that simplify and make our work more efficient
- Accountable to driving SecureWorks Stage Gate process from Concept to Launch Phase ensuring compliance on all artifacts including timely and accurate Exit Gate presentations
- Accountable for providing and maintaining accurate and timely project information in all project plans, communications, status reporting, SharePoint sites
- Accountable for Portfolio / Program / Project communication and operation reviews
- Owns the preparation and presentation of project governance reviews and ensures the team is aligned and ready
- Accountable for project change control management and that due diligence is done on justification, impacts and alternatives
- Simultaneously manage work across multiple streams of SecureWorks offer lifecycle process, which includes requirements definition and business alignment, systems development and configuration, data and systems coordination, communications, marketing communication and end user adoption.
- Work within GPMO to harmonize all project management specific processes to establish consistency within SecureWorks
- Work within GPMO to accurately manage data for performance metrics specific to your focus area
- Direct the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Proactively identifies, assesses risks and issues, proposes solutions, negotiates across stakeholders and resolves conflicts/roadblocks
- Builds and maintains relationships with cross functional team members establishing credibility to be trusted on the project
- Promotes the effective teamwork and spirit of partnership.
- Allocate, manage, and monitor work among project team members.
- Informally mentors other non-PMO team members on OLP methodology & PMI best practices
- Project Management process conformity
- Time, Quality and Budget Metrics specific to focus area
- Timely Project Communication
- Stage Gate Compliance
As a managed security provider, Secureworks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
- 10 years Project Management experience
- 5 years of IT experience
- Working knowledge of ITSM tools such as Remedy and ServiceNow.
- Demonstrable experience with Infrastructure, Migrations and Application rollout
- Working knowledge of cloud-based Microsoft Products, including architecture and functionality: Active Directory, Office 365, Skype for Business, Teams, Exchange, authentication methodology.
- Working knowledge of networking, including: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTPS, ports, firewall rules, network segmentation, Subnets, certificates, hardware and software load-balancers, IP addresses, and basic network protocols.
- Working knowledge of client-server design and relationships, server architecture, resource requirements, and experiencing migrating on premise solutions to SaaS and/or cloud-based offerings.
- Applicable Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Demonstrable experience with Projects in Stage-Gates
- Demonstrable experience managing Technical Teams
- Position is based in Atlanta but could include minimal travel to work with Project Teams
- Advanced ability to lead multiple large project teams
- Experience communicating with C-level executives
- Organizational Change Management experience
- Legal and compliance experience, such as GDPR, SOX, Vendor Risk Management
- 5 years' experience in Cyber Security space with intermediate knowledge of offerings
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Communicates Effectively
Remote with travel onsite to the Atlanta, GA office. Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company)
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here .
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R16465
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.