Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Senior Advisor, Sales Training (Seattle, WA Preferred, Remote US Possible)
Dell EMC, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. The Dell North America Enterprise Channel is one of the fastest growing organizations within the Dell family. We are currently looking for a Senior Advisor to join our Sales Training & Enablement team in Seattle, WA.Accountabilities
- Consult with Technical Sales Leadership and stakeholders to identify and prioritize enablement requirements
- Deliver technical sales training curriculum to technical sellers through a variety of modalities
- Execute and share best practices for ensuring excellence in all aspects of learning and development
- Empower technical sales through the acquisition of the level of knowledge and skills required to excel
- Perform detailed analysis of current skills and abilities in order to prescribe and deliver role-based learning paths
- Provide feedback to leadership on Learning and Development and audience experience
- Continually measure effectiveness of training analysis, content, and delivery, while designing and executing plans for improvement
- Conduct organizational level, program level, role level, and individual level needs analysis to identify development needs and target program development
- Assist with the development of new and innovative approaches to improve the quality and effectiveness of the technical sales force enablement programs
- Assist with onboarding and mentoring team members
- Lead and facilitate virtual teams as necessary to execute training and enablement programs
- Provide strategy input within scoped area
- Oversee effective measurement techniques for programs
- Strong understanding of technical sales roles and functions
- Technical aptitude, preferably with experience in Cloud or Storage Infrastructure ( (sales engineer or other technical background a plus)
- Experience working with deeply technical Subject Matter Experts in the design of learning programs
- Strong bias for action, decision making and ability to work independently
- Strong Project and Program Management skills
- Able to manage projects from inception to completion
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work/communicate with all levels of the organization
- Extremely high attention-to-detail and ability to see the big picture
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work Dell
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Sales Operations Job Family Group
Job ID: R18393
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.