Seeking a highly skilled/expert ASP.NET developer with excellent visual acuity for the design and deployment of sophisticated, high performing & enticing web applications that support roles based delivery strategy for P&C. This position belongs to the cross-functional "Web Delivery Team" under AIS, whose purpose is to unify the organization, improve productivity and to ensure that the right information gets to the right decision maker at the right time to support effective decision making.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Design, develop, maintain customer focusing enticing Web Applications with high performance database backend/ design.
• Lead development teams.
• Client and customer communication
• Project Planning and Implementation
• Project Management
• Business Analysis
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Expert in building and deploying applications using Visual Studio 2012/2015.
• Experience in connecting .NET applications to SQL Server and Oracle databases.
• Experience in writing queries using SQL Server and Oracle.
• The following Developer skills are essential:
• ASP.NET 4.5 and MVC 4.0 - Required
• .Net Framework 4.5 - Required
• C# 5.0 Language - Required
• SQL Server 2005 to 2012R2 - Required
• Sharepoint 3.0 to 2013 Development experience - Required
• Linq to XML/SQL
• Ajax & JSON & Jquery - Required
• Bootstrap CSS and Angular JS
• Webservice & WCF - Required
• Database modeling/design - Required
• ASP.NET membership and role management
• Knowledge of IIS 7 server/windows 2008 server - Required
• Knowledge of deploying and maintaining web applications - Required
• Experience with file system - Required
• Knowledge with reports generation
• VB 6.0, Active X, COM , Traditional ASP experience
The following Designer skills are essential:
• CSS 3.0 - Required
• Excellent Visual Acuity - Required
• Experience building applications that entice - Required
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc...
• Bachelors or higher degree in Computers are related field.
• Microsoft or relevant certifications preferred.
Customer-facing organization focusing on data consultation and support for the Commercial Lines Data Warehouse (CLDW) and for all the specific data needs of the CL actuaries. Lead project tracks which are creating data in CLDW.
Partner with Actuarial and IM professionals as the Business Data Architect to ensure the addition of data into CLDW is focused on the end user's needs and the quality of the data from a business perspective.
Creation of use cases with the business, verification of data, business training on the CLDW, and guiding the team to understand business impacts of development decisions and data issues.
Business Data Architect for Commercial Lines Data and as such will help to determine answers for Commercial Lines data questions from Actuarial, Business, Actuarial Information Services (AIS), and Information Management.
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD