Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
Posted: November 23, 2016
Reference ID: 0021161107-en-us
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst – Field Reporting – Immunology, to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst - Field Reporting – Immunology, is responsible for accurate and timely delivery of reports to the field by establishing and following efficient processes, identifying issues, and working with business partners to resolve. Keep key stakeholders aware of timeline, working toward published SLAs. Partners with compensation team and call planning and alignments team to ensure appropriate timing. Responsible for Monitoring and validating data flow and reporting processing from IT and from IT to vendors, creates update files as needed. Works closely with the Senior Manager, Sales Operations to develop and optimize the use of the tools and training programs for field reporting. Responsible for creating and maintaining productive relationships with vendors. Responsible for collaborating with peers across business units to share ideas and improve productivity. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert resource in field reporting for the business unit, interacting with all levels within the organization. Responsible for reporting data investigations initiated by the field or any of our business partners. Collaborate with Sales Operations, IT and vendors to understand, address and present solutions to issues. Follow a systematic process to identify root cause. Communicate outcomes and methodically track investigations to uncover broader trends. Responsible for developing content and facilitating training for New Hire/Management Development classes as it relates to Field Reporting Continuously looks for ways to increase sales operations efficiency. Supports co-promotions and multiple selling models.
• Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of reports to the field by establishing and following efficient processes, identifying issues, and working with business partners to resolve issues.
• Ensure that all reports are built, validated and posted as per the SLAs.
• Collaborate with IT to understand, address and present solutions to issues.
• Maintain the status of all deliverables. Communicate to affected parties if deliverable will not be posted by deadline.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for new field reporting solution design, development, and training. Maintain report specifications and product definitions.
• Communicate and record market/product changes.
• Communicate & record report design changes.
• Provide guidance in report build and changes.
• Ensure all changes are implemented.
• Facilitate monthly cross-functional change review meetings.
• Present and implement changes that will bring significant value to the reports.
• Act as the lead for UAT including the development and implementation.
• Perform visual validation to confirm data month is correct, products display correctly, and report functions properly.
• Collaborate with IT to uncover and address all issues.
• Assist Report/Business Acumen Training Help in the preparation by printing training materials, build reports, etc.
• Support the facilitator and address one-offs to maintain the training pace.
• Respond to Field Inquiries – Maintain a field inquiry box.
• Investigate Report discrepancies.
• Troubleshoot and communicate issues.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• 3 or more years of business experience is required with 2 or more years of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience preferred.
• Experience with syndicated data sources, such as IMS, and with the pharmaceutical sales process is preferred.
• Strong skills in MS Office required.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables, macros) preferred.
• Analytical skills and project management skills are required.
• Experience with SAS and Salesforce.com are preferred.
• This position is located in Horsham, PA and may require domestic travel up to 20% of the time.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)