Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics will be:
- Responsible for providing advanced analytics solutions to influence decision making at senior levels of the organization. This includes commercial mix modelling, predictive analytics and ROI analysis to generate insights that will drive revenue and share growth while optimizing Spend.
- Responsible for executing the analytics plan.
- Assist the Senior Manager to develop data driven segmentation and targeting. In addition, they will assist to develop the patient journey and conduct exploratory analysis with claims and patient data.
- Responsible for introducing innovative techniques and methodologies that will uncover growth opportunities, outmaneuvering the competition.
- There will be a significant amount of project and vendor management, ensuring timelines are met while analytic authenticity is retained.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (in relevant discipline such as Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related subject).
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ business experience is required.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience across breadth of statistical analytics techniques is required.
- Consultative skills and business acumen is required.
- Skill in storytelling and developing presentations is required.
- Demonstrated experience in translating analytical model findings to business insights and communicating them to non-technical audiences is preferred.
- SAS or another Statistical Analysis System programming skill is required.
- Experience with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is preferred.
- This position is based in Horsham, PA and ability to travel up to 10% is required.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function