Under general direction of the Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance, the Manager of Audit & Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) will coordinate and participate in the facilitation of client directed audits, coordinating responses to findings/observations and preparing an audit/CAPA framework for the organization. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Oversee the development and publication of client audit notifications and agendas.
- Participate and/or facilitate in client directed audits including scheduling of internal and external participants, organization and presentation of audit material, and acting as a primary liaison between the client auditors and the internal business team.
- Assist the Director in developing and implementing an audit and CAPA framework .
- Review and coordinate timely and appropriate responses to client audit observations.
- Monitor corrective and preventive actions to ensure completion.
- Develop, implement and report key performance metrics related to client audit performance with inputs to the Quality Committee to support continuous quality improvement
- Continually monitor and research alternate audit procedures and certifications and related opportunities for the organization.
- Recommend process improvements to the organization based on audit findings/recommendations, trends in data, etc.
- Assist the Director and Governance Risk & Compliance team with compliance and privacy incident reporting.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of Health Care Compliance regulation.
- Maintain up-to-date job knowledge through professional reading, conference and seminar attendance.
- Assist the Director with projects and special requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's degree with training in fields such as business administration, accounting, sales, marketing, computer sciences, health care compliance or similar focus. Requires a minimum of six years directly related and progressively responsible experience. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong consultative and collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects , work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Ability to learn and use new technology related to audit and CAPA
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.