Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a senior business intelligence analyst to lead strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence.Quest Description
Required Talent Build
- Slice through petabytes of data the way than Zeratul slices through Zerglings in order to find compelling and actionable business insights.
- Apply the vision and confidence of Sylvanas in order to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Stand before stakeholders, including senior leaders, with the presence of Tyrael and clearly communicate your strategic findings and recommendations.
- Translate recommendations into mana-efficient action plans for senior management and department leaders.
- As though you were Pharah soaring over a battlefield, stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments.
- Arcane Brilliance: Analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions
- Follow Through: Able to creatively envision new ideas and approaches to take them to fruition
- Power Word: Curiosity: Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results
- Avatar: Excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact with external parties and internal stakeholders
- Break it down!: Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills: must have the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of complex data, and effectively present this to any level in the organization
- Confident Aim: Strong quantitative skills and comfort with data analysis, predictive modeling, and applied statistics
- Beacon of Insight: Able to interpret / explain statistical models and data mining algorithms in plain and comprehensible language
- The Crusade Marches On: Passion for gaming
Required Application Materials
- A minimum of 5 years' post-MBA work experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- MBA from a top-tier institution
- Experience with relational databases
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.