Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is currently recruiting for Senior Analyst, Business Solutions, within the U.S. Region Contracting Competency Center (CCC) located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• Provide business process & application support by addressing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation changes, coordinating or performing bug fix testing, any other business related error handling, and change controls with key contracting applications such as the Contract Administration and Rebates System (Revitas) and Model N.
• Monitor application and issue resolution, partner with IT on proactive analysis and trending of issues, and handle communication across the U.S. Region.
• Responsible for supplemental data requests and clause and template management within key contracting applications.
• Independently work with US Region associates, be accountable for decisions and messaging to the US Region, and assist region in development of solutions to resolve issues and improve existing processes.
• Serve as point of contact for key contract applications including CARS/IS & ICS; receive, capture, and triage problems identified with business stakeholders, collaborate with IT team to conduct a root cause analysis and communicate outcomes and next steps to stakeholders, manage notifications with US region on identified issue, challenges, and direction.
• Coordinate the successful signature of any SDLC requirements following the remediation of known issues including managing the change control process, coordinate or perform bug fix testing as a result of identified issues.
• Analyze and trend logged issues, recommend improvements to the US region management to reduce future anticipated issues, serve as a user-level advocate to ensure system performance expectations are met or maintained, create and manage metrics to summarize performance of system and environment.
• Identify and recommend actions for improvement, develop and deliver presentations to the US region during future state operational channel governance meetings on trending, performance, and recommend and contribute to the management of the project pipeline or other system support issues.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A degree in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or Supply Chain is preferred.
• Minimum of four (4) years Contracting experience is required.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the end-to-end contract continuum from pricing/contract strategies through contract administration is required.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables) is required.
• Contracting systems (e.g. Model N, Revitas, iMany or equivalent Revenue Management/Contract Management software,) or IT implementation experience preferred.
• Experience collaborating with and supporting multiple business units or sectors is required.
• Experience with at least one or more of the following reporting tools: Cognos, SQL, Tableau or equivalent reporting, dash-boarding, or visualization tools is required.
• Experience with relationship databases and the ability to query and analyze data from databases (e.g., Oracle, MS Access, TOAD, SQL) is required.
• Experience in leading departmental and/or cross company/cross functional projects is preferred.
• This position will be located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.