At Hyatt Hotels, Cyber Security is a very important part of our mission to take care of people so they can be their best. The Senior Analyst – Cyber Security Vulnerability Management plays a critical role in completing that mission every day by ensuring that Hyatt detects and remediates cyber security risks. As Hyatt’s full-time security tester, the Senior Analyst will regularly evaluate the cyber security posture of Hyatt’s hotels and applications. Acting as Hyatt’s Red Team, the Senior Analyst is responsible for identifying creative and innovative security measures that can help protect Hyatt’s information and for ensuring fixes are deployed.
It is imperative that Hyatt Hotels detect and remediate cyber security vulnerabilities as quickly as possible and the Senior Analyst will help to make our guests and colleagues safe every day. Position Responsibilities
- Conduct scans of Hyatt’s IT infrastructure to detect cyber security vulnerabilities, and arrange fixes with the appropriate teams for identified issues.
- Perform regular “red team” exercises, acting as a malicious attacker would to identify novel and unique vulnerabilities and ensure they are remediated.
- Select and visit specific Hyatt hotels to identify cyber security vulnerabilities on-site and produce meaningful reporting for all findings.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of new applications and act as an advisory resource to their developers to help ensure the creation of secure code.
- Provide analytical support to the Cyber Security Operations team during investigations of attacker activity to help them understand malware behaviors and attack methods.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values add Hyatt values
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
add other responsibilities
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.