Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty
Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Senior
Analyst, Data Systems – CSS, to be located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear,
Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and
Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing all headquartered in our
talent hub in Irvine, CA.
The Senior Analyst, Data Systems – CSS will ensure system
and reporting development per each Business Unit (BU) while ensuring clear line
of sight per system application and overall strategic deployment. This individual will work closely with
existing Ethicon data management teams to ensure alignment, harmonization, and
best practices. This individual will
focus on data integrity, establishment of aligned standards, and work on
identifying data gaps. This individual
will align on a harmonized approach to address across multiple Business Units
to ensure common approach. This individual will be responsible for, but not
- Partnering with IT to ensure system integration and approach
data loads, governance, and logic.
- Developing and installing appropriate levels of controls per
interim data loads, and also focus on long term systems approach.
- Focus on specific issues / data challenges unique to each BU
while ensuring appropriate steps to drive harmonization.
- Involvement with key stakeholders such as JNJ operating
companies around data management and alignment on customer definitions: UCN, INDV,
and legacy information and will provide support to drive towards common levels
of data definitions.
- Collaborate with Data Integrity Manager and IT product owner
to ensure comprehensive and aligned approach to IT roadmap per additional
systems (i.e. CRM).
- Drive deployment changes and introduction of new data
metrics from ACORN model (Gross Margin, Account P&L).
Assignment length for
the Senior Analyst, Data Systems – CSS is expected to last approximately 18-24
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s
Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, IT and/or Business related field is
- An Advanced Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years professional work experience required.
- Experience in medical device, or healthcare related field is
- Strong data management experience is required.
- Experience with Database structures (i.e. Oracle, SQLSERVER,
etc.), and Interface technologies (i.e. Informatica, WebMethods, etc.) is
- Experience in query and report writing tools (i.e. Microsoft
Access, Cognos Impromptu, SQL, Focus) and data access methods is required.
- Advanced EXCEL and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Knowledge of analytical tools (i.e. TABLEAU, SPOTFIRE,
COGNOS, Minitab, SPSS or SAS) is required.
- Experience managing projects is required.
- Strong business acumen experience is required, as well as
the ability to partner with Field Sales, Information Management/Information
Technology, or marketing.
- Testing Experience is preferred.
This position is based in Irvine, CA and requires up to 10%
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen
for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOther Locations
North America-United States-California-IrvineOrganization
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.