Johnson is currently recruiting for an ERP Services Senior Analyst. This position will be located in Bridgewater,
Johnson & Johnson, through its
operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based
manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and
services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company
culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to
inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for creating, tracking and reporting SOWs and related
financial and demand metrics.
- Manage the SOW creation, maintenance and related Onboarding,
Contract and Invoice Approvals
- Responsible for providing / improving tools to assist the
Professional Service Support Center during estimate and quoting activities
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Jira Projects,
dashboards and metrics
- Generate Monthly Dashboard and Metrics
- Provide accurate, timely and meaningful Demand and Supply analysis
- Provide analysis including; Planning, budgeting, forecasting and
reconciliations to assist with decision making
- Performs other related duties as assigned by leads.
- Independently identifies opportunities for process efficiencies
and cost improvements
- Seeks new technologies to proactively improve work processes.
- Functions independently with limited work direction and escalates
- Independently troubleshoots more complex problems and suggests
- Applies procedures and processes effectively in compliance with
J&J IT standards.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in IT roles as related to
Business Analysis and/or Project Management is required
- Experience with Agile Methodology required
- Strong analytical and PC skills along with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication and
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Project management certification such as a PMP is preferred
- Previous SAP experience
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of JIRA projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to operate independently, multi-task, and prioritize tasks
with PSSC Professional Service Support Center within IT Application Services
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.